AN OLD FAVORITE MADE NEW, the Hardrock is still the most versatile hardtail for kicking around town, but its lighter weight, more efficient alloy chassis and category-leading specifications make it the perfect introduction to XC Trail riding.
- This fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame offers improved fatigue life and comfort in a high performance and lightweight chassis, with an ORE top/down tube, externally relieved head tube and reinforced disc brake mount.
- A RockShox Dart suspension fork features a smooth 80mm of travel, with external preload and rebound adjustments for quick fine-tuning and lockout for minimizing power-robbing movement.
- The Specialized 3D-forged alloy stem offers a 7-degree rise for perfect bar positioning.
- Dual-piston hydraulic disc brakes deliver smooth, controlled, powerful stops.
- 8-speed Shimano Rapid Fire trigger shifters give precise, quick shifts every time.
- The Octalink-equipped Shimano crankset and bottom bracket shift smoothly in a wide range of conditions.
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport tires have a low knob height for efficiency and shoulder knobs for precise cornering.
- The Specialized Indie XC saddle features Body Geometry comfort and abrasion-resistant side patches for enhanced durability.